The Annual Membership for 2020/21 has been reduced to $20.00 per person due to the fact that our rent budget is not needed during this time while we are unable to hold our indoor meetings at Mary Winspear. We are still welcoming new members if you would like to join us.
Inspiration, socialization and learning from each other are the primary goals of our club members.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to presentations, hand-on activities, location shoots, and mentoring as learning experiences.
- Meeting and socializing with others who share an interest in photography.
- Showing and discussing your images with others.
- Participating in low stress club photo competitions.
- Experiencing growth of your photography skills.
Please attend one of our meetings (no charge for first two visits), to check us out if you think you might like to join our club.
Membership year runs from September 1 to August 30.
Once you are a registered club member, you will be able to join this site to post photos to your gallery and to participate in friendly competitions.
Here is a video how to join the site , explaining how to create your own private identity which you will use to access the contests, voting and other features of this website.
To begin a new member registration, start here. Contact "Webmaster" for further information.